Subsea production systems (2021)
This NORSOK standard is based on the NS-EN ISO 13628 Petroleum and natural gas industries – Design and operation of subsea production systems series of standards. It includes specific requirements and recommendations that are not covered by NS-EN ISO 13628 series or API 17 series of standards.
This standard replaces U-001 Rev. 4, October 2015.
This edition includes the following significant changes with respect to the previous edition:
- structure of the document has been rearranged in order to find the information more easily and for being self-contained;
- new clause for system engineering;
- new clause for system interfaces;
- new clause for subsea production control system;
- updated annex for template in-place design loads and marine riser drilling load;
- update annex for structural design, materials, fabrication, and testing of subsea wellhead, tree equipment and completion/workover riser systems;
- new annex for bolted flange connections;
- new annex for materials and fabrication requirements for subsea production systems; — new annex on geotechnical aspects;
- new annex on flow induced vibrations;
- new annex on system design documents;
- new annex on interface management;
- new annex on fishing gear classes;
- new annex on wellhead configuration and loads; and
- new annex on recommendations for future subsea production control systems.
Additional documents for downloading