This document specifies requirements for temporary equipment to be used by operators and their suppliers or other external partners involved in offshore oil and gas activities including design, development, production, storage, distribution and any other activity related to temporary equipment.
The main changes in this edition can be summarised as follows:
- Subclause 5.4.10 "Mechanical" is added
- Some requirements have been adapting to requirements in DNV GL 2.7-2.
- Annex J – "List of all Ex approved equipment on the unit" is a new documentation list
- Annex K "Marking of manned module" is added.
- All requirements/guidelines regarding the use of the temporary equipment on board the unit, are described as "Notes - Guidelines for use on board".
- It is supposed that the Company has routines and work processes that also include the use of temporary equipment in its management system. It is these work processes that govern the business, and these notes may then be taken into consideration in these work processes.
Declaration of conformity for free use in projects can be downloaded here (Word file, English version).
Some of the links are copied from the 2012 edition. Please make sure there are correlation between the additional requirements and the edition of the standard your company are using.
AkerBP, Shell, Okea, ConocoPhillips, Point Resources, Neptune Energy Norge AS, Oddfjell drilling, North Atlantic Drilling, Equinor, Talisman-Energy Norge AS, Wintershall Dea Norge AS, Vår Energi, Lundin Norway AS, KCA Deutag Drilling Norge AS, Transocean