eForms is our web-based system where you can easily fill out the forms you choose online. The eForms system requires no installation. You can save the forms so that you can edit and reuse them, and you can organize your forms based on projects. We provide different solutions for different users.
Order form for subscription
A single purchase of forms can be done without signing an eForms agreement- If you only wish to purchase a single form, you can find it easily using the search function. Ordered forms will be available on "My Page" for 3 months after the purchase date.
Should your company wish for your employees to have a common access point to all forms, we highly recommend you sign up for an eForm subscription. With a subscription you can always be sure that you are using the latest, valid version of the forms.
When forms are withdrawn and replaced by new ones, you will be able to continue filling out the forms you have already started. If you start on a new form, however, the latest version is automatically chosen. In order to use this service you must sign up for the eForm subscription service.
Read more about prices and the eForm subscription service for companies
Project module -simplifies your workday
With the project module in the eForm system, you can stay organized by archiving your forms in different projects, even after you have started filling out the form. The project module is a useful tool for subscribers who use several eForms simultaneously for different jobs and projects, as it groups together forms from various jobs.
The project module is an add-on function to the eForms subscription.
- You get an overview of which forms you have used in your different projects. Often times you may need to work on the same form in different projects. With the project module we make it possible to easily distinguish between the various forms you are working on.
- Organize your forms according to which projects you use them in.
- You can save any completed forms in your own systems (for instance Quality Management Systems).
New forms based on the Planning and Building Act of July 1. 2010. All forms are available electronically. Counties can print PDFs according to the needs of the inhabitants of the county. We have created a platform that is available through third party vendors, but also offer it ourselves. Please feel free to contact email@example.com should you have any questions regarding this platform.
We have developed a platform that for a period will be financed by BLD (The Ministry of Children, Equality and Social Inclusion), BNL (The Federation of Norwegian Construction Industries) and Husbanken (The Norwegian State Housing Bank): Construction forms with wizard for consumers. The forms are available from Forbrukerrådet (The Norwegian Consumer Council) and Husbanken (The Norwegian State Housing Bank). The forms have wizards to help you fill out the forms properly. You can find the consumer forms here.
eForms or free forms from Direktoratet for Byggkvalitet?
Starting March 1. 2011, Direktoratet for Byggkvalitet (formerly Statens bygningstekniske etat) took over the responsibility for creating application forms for the Planning and Building Act. In addition to Byggsøk, Direktoratet for Byggkvalitet has made these forms available for printing and filling out by hand, free of charge.
What is the difference between PDF forms available from Direktoratet for Byggkvalitet and the eForms platform from Standard Online?
- The print out forms must be printed from the website of Direktoratet for Byggkvalitet, and then filled out by hand.
- In the eForm the platform from Standard Online, the forms can be filled out electronically, and the data you enter into the form can be saved as you go.
- Our eForms platform also offers additional functionality such as project module and contact registry.
- Additionally, with our eForms platform you can always be sure that you are using the latest version of the forms.
Order form for subscription
The following selection of construction forms is now available in English: 8401, 8403 A, 8405 A, B and C, 8406 A, B and C, 8407 A, B and C, 8415 A, B and C, 8416 A, B and C, 8417 A, B and C