Temporary equipment (Rev. 4, September 2012)
This NORSOK standard defines the minimum technical and safety-related requirements for temporary equipment used on installations on the Norwegian continental shelf.
The following changes in edition 4 are:
- New types of equipment:
- Container type X (container with ignition source)
- Habitat Pneumatic/hydraulic pumps
- Equipment for waste handling
- Container type D is deleted
- Minor adjustments of text and structure
- Precisions of requirements for Ex-class (chapter. 4.5), Steam generator and Mobil crane
The committee, EG-Z TE, advises the following:
- Last edition of the standard Z-015 will always be used by the operators.
- By Inspection of the equipment at the shore base will always the last edition of Z-015 be used.
- The Z-015 Declaration of conformity (samsvarserklæring), datasheet and documentation which follow the equipment shall always be based on the last edition of Z-015 independent of the age of the equipment. Any deviation from the requirements form the last edition of Z-015, shall be listed in the Declaration of conformity.
Additional requirements: AkerBP, AkerBP (no), Shell, ConocoPhillips, Point Resources, Neptune Energy Norge AS, Oddfjell drilling, North Atlantic Drilling, Equinor, Talisman-Energy Norge AS, Wintershall Norge AS, Vår Energi, Lundin Norway AS, KCA Deutag Drilling Norge AS, Transocean